ABOUT THE FELLOWS OF ILCA
The Fellow of the International Lactation Consultant Association (FILCA) designation recognizes significant voluntary commitment to ILCA and also the professional excellence and achievements of leaders and mentors in the field of lactation consultancy.
NEW! There is no longer a fee required for submitting the FILCA application or for maintaining the FILCA designation.
The FILCA application will open later this month. Please check back soon.
ILCA members who meet the following criteria are encouraged to submit their Fellow of ILCA (FILCA) application for consideration.
- 10 years of paid ILCA membership
- Demonstrated support of ILCA, an ILCA affiliate, or a global-affiliate through multiple volunteer commitments
- 10 or more years of IBCLC certification
- Significant contribution to the field of lactation consultancy
- Professional and personal development of self and others