2023 Annual General Meeting
The International Lactation Consultant Association® (ILCA®) 2023 Annual General Meeting will take place virtually via Zoom on 11 October 2023 beginning at 8:00 a.m. EDT. We anticipate this meeting to last 60-75 minutes. ILCA members in good standing are encouraged to attend.
Please note that pre-registration is required. All registrations will be reviewed to confirm ILCA membership status.
- Call to Order and Welcome Approval of 2022 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Member Vote: 2022 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Financial Overview
- ILCA Highlights
- Committees Update
- Advocacy Updates
- Member Vote: Proposed Amended Bylaws
- Member Vote: Ratification of 2024 Board of Directors and Invited Second Three-year Term of Janet Jones, IBCLC, RLC
- Journal of Human Lactation Update
- Closing Remarks/Adjourn
2022 Annual General Meeting Minutes
A formal motion to approve minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting will be made. Review 2022 Annual General Meeting Minutes.
Vote to Accept Amendments to ILCA Bylaws
ILCA members will be asked to vote on amendments to the ILCA Bylaws. Review the redlined draft of the proposed ILCA Bylaws. You may also view the explanatory document detailing the proposed amendments.
2024 Board of Directors Ratification
ILCA members will be asked to ratify the ILCA 2024 Board of Directors, including a second three-year term for Janet Jones, IBCLC, RLC, as invited by the ILCA Board of Directors per Section 6.4 of ILCA’s Bylaws.